Sunshine Saved was created to provide a resource for individuals to better understand sustainability issues and to help them to figure out what they can do in order to live more sustainable lives. We also consult directly with individuals and organizations on their own sustainability related projects. Please contact us to see how we can help you with your project.We focus on the following areas:
- Household behavior with an aim to decrease carbon emissions, increase resilience, and protect biodiversity
- Residential green building
- Off grid homes, their design and maintenance
- Household scale energy use and carbon emissions
- Regenerative agriculture
- The psychology of sustainable behavior
- Developing holistic and integrative understanding of sustainability in action, looking at the relationships between society, government, culture, individual behavior, economics, science and technology
Types of projects we do:
- Education. We can create written and digital materials, and can do presentations on sustainability related topics.
- Analysis and writing for either technical or nonprofessional audiences.
- Advising and consulting with those who may be in need of our expertise to inform their decision making or knowledge dissemination.
- Off-grid home and homestead design